Quarterly report pursuant to Section 13 or 15(d)

Reconciliation of IFRS Disclosure to US GAAP Disclosure (Details)

Reconciliation of IFRS Disclosure to US GAAP Disclosure (Details)
3 Months Ended
Nov. 30, 2019
USD ($)
Reconciliation Of Ifrs Disclosure To Us Gaap Disclosure [Abstract]  
Description of vesting award share-based compensation The Company granted certain directors, officers and consultants of the Company stock options with vesting terms attached thereto, 25% vested immediately and a further 25% per annum, will vest on the grant date of the stock options. These stock options were valued using a Black Scholes valuation.
Purchase option, description (i) the value of the 25% of the stock options that vested immediately were expensed immediately; (ii) the remaining value of the 75% of the stock options which vest equally on an annual basis are being expensed over the vesting period on a straight line basis.
Reduction in expense $ 325,265
Capital raising fees, description The capital raising fee of $1,276,980 less the amortization of the debt discount of $258,895 reduced the loss for the three months ended November 30, 2018 by $1,018,085.